- New Design of eBS Website [2018-05-23]
- Two new e-Payment Options will be Introduced on eBS [2018-03-27]
- New e-Payment Options Introduced on Application for Renewal of Operating Licence for Non-Survey Required Local Vessel [2018-03-27]
- All e-Forms will be replaced by new web forms [2017-08-02]
- New Web Form Design for e-Forms will be launched [2017-01-05]
More news about eBS
Hong Kong is a major international shipping center and is growing in importance as a hub port for China and world trade. To cope with this dynamic challenge and the emerging e-commerce environment in the 21st century, the Marine Department (MD) of the HKSARG has implemented the Electronic Business System (eBS) to provide a new means for handling the port formalities and other shipping related documents required by MD, the Department of Health and Immigration Department.
More details about eBS
Interested user shall submit the completed registration form together with the supporting documents to the Marine Department.
For more details about the registration procedure and to download the registration form, please visit the REGISTRATION page.
More details about REGISTRATION